Keeping our busy stores fully stocked is no small task. That's the job of our warehouse, matching supply and demand. With goods of all kinds flowing in and out of our stores, it is essential that they are received, stored and delivered on time and in excellent condition. If you enjoy being a part of a friendly team buzzing with non-stop activity, this is the place for you.
- Implementing of company rules namely healthy and safety policy
- Timely, complete, needs-and-volume-based planning of all the listed products in the warehouse, using rotation figures
- Liasing with other estate tenants and landlord relating to facilities/events occuring
- Optimising the inventory of goods while avoiding shortages of excess, stock levels reacting in the case of excess
- Developing and optimising warehouse work flows, in accordance with the principle of simplicity
- Updating and issuing to the stores the weekly delivery plan and daily delivery plan to esnure correct delivery of stock to shops
- Regular quality control and stock rotation in accordance with applicable rules
- Implementing the principles of placement and daily information
- Dealing with management of local transport company including route plans, processing of paperwork and any shortages/overages in the appropriate and timely manner
- Management of and issuing of store material including hako parts, palletiser servicing and including management of related paperwork
- Management of labelling excise applicable goods received such as alcohol
- Secondary level of education
- Fluency in Maltese and/or English
- Knowledge of Italian will be considered an asset
- Good organisation and interpersonal skills
- Capable of working on own initiative and in a team environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Electronic Mail
- Previous experience in warehousing/storekeeping
We offer a pleasant work climate in a motivated team, a diversified activity with excellent development perspectives in a dynamic company in continuous expansion, as well as a secure working place and an individual progress, characterised by an advanced task-oriented professional training programme.
Supplying 8 stores
7 in Malta; 1 in Gozo
With 42% of foreigners
Making us even more dynamic !