Keeping our busy stores fully stocked is no small task. That's the job of our warehouse, matching supply and demand. With goods of all kinds flowing in and out of our stores, it is essential that they are received, stored and delivered on time and in excellent condition. If you enjoy being a part of a friendly team buzzing with non-stop activity, this is the place for you.
What you will do
- Maintain the uninterrupted flow of goods in and out of our warehouse;
- Move and load all products;
- Ensure stock is received, stored, packed and transported according to the highest standards;
- Proper storage/handling of goods according to the warehouse layout;
- Proper handling of faulty goods, processing damages and write offs;
- Keep warehouse clear and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
What you will need
- Must be 18 years or older;
- The flexibility to work different shifts including on weekends and public holidays;
- A positive attitude in the face of changing priorities;
- A friendly communication style with your team and with our suppliers;
- The drive to work hard in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluent knowledge of the English and/or Maltese language;
- Knowledge of the Italian language will be considered an asset;
- Previous experience in warehousing/storekeeping would be considered an asset.
What you will receive
- A full time, 40 hours per week, contract;
- A secure job with a solid and structured company;
- Dedicated training plans to ensure you are set up for success;
- A pleasant, yet demanding, work environment which is characterized by diverse work activities;
- Development opportunities in a dynamic company that is continuously expanding;
- Many fun activities which will help to integrate in your team, even outside work hours.