As a Store Manager you will lead the day-to-day operations of your store and the management, motivation and development of the store team.
It takes talent to implement and run a new concept Lidl store. So we are looking for experienced people with the go-get-it, do-it-better, do-it-faster attitude - business-savvy, team-inspiring, strategic-thinking, KPI-achieving people who can ensure we deliver great customer service and make our stores the supermarkets of choice in both Malta and Gozo. We're offering a highly competitive package and every opportunity to develop your management skills, taking your abilities to another level, in a keep-it-simple, fast-growing, retail-changing business.
- Implementing customer service, cleanliness, freshness, availability and "work smart" principles
- Ensuring customers can always buy what they came in for or similar
- Ensuring what you are selling is fresh and top quality
- Dealing with customer queries and refunds
- Motivating employees and creating a results-focused working environment
- Managing induction, basic and development training for all store employees and carrying out appraisals
- Leading store meetings
- Planning rosters and annual leave
- Planning turnover and productivity
- Analysing and improving KPIs
- Cash control for the store
- Ensuring trading compliance standards are met
- Exceptional leadership skills gained in retail or other relevant areas
- Ability to understand and interpret KPIs and use initiative to ensure they are always met
- Strong customer service ethic
- Ability to motivate and develop team members
- Results-oriented attitude
- Excellent conflict management
- Excellent command of English
- Outstanding communication skills in both English and Italian
At Lidl we consider personal development and growth as essential, therefore we provide our team members with on-the-job training. We offer a pleasant working environment in a motivated team, a diversified activity with development perspectives in a dynamic company in continuous expansion, as well as a secure working place characterised by an advanced, task-oriented, professional training programme.
A good remuneration package including company car included.
Important In-Store Numbers!
29% of our management
Over 20 Nationalities
A truly unique workforce!