Our Supervisors (Store Assistants) form part of the management team of the shop and, therefore, have a very important role within the organization. In their day to day tasks our Supervisors assist the Store Manager and the Assistant Store Manager in the smooth running of the store and, in the absence of these figures, manages the shop independently. This means ensuring that the store concept is applied correctly and in accordance with the principles of simplicity & productivity. Moreover, our Supervisors ensure that the sales operations are processed smoothly, in accordance with the statutory provisions.
What you will do
- Implementing the 4 pillars of sales, taking measures when necessary;
- Planning of all the listed products in the assortment, using the planning tools, with the following objectives;
- Optimizing the stock levels (avoiding shortages and excess levels or duplicates)
- Ensuring productive product replenishment;
- Developing and optimizing the store workflows, in accordance with the principle of simplicity;
- Checking unloading delivery plan daily;
- Regular quality control and stock rotation in accordance with the applicable rules;
- Implementing the principles of placement and daily information;
- Managing customer complaints;
- Freshness control.
What you will need
- A continuous period of employment with Lidl of more than 6 months;
- The flexibility to work different shifts including on weekends and public holidays;
- Ability to perform duties in all areas within the store (Cash, Bake Off, Promo, F&V and stacking);
- Fluent knowledge of the English and/or Maltese language;
- A can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills;
- Highly motivated and ambitious;
- Effective planning and organizational skills;
- Will and ability to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
What you will receive
- A full time, 40 hours per week, contract;
- A secure job with a solid and structured company;
- Dedicated training plans to ensure you are set up for success;
- A pleasant, yet demanding work environment which is characterized by diverse work activities;
- Development opportunities in a dynamic company that is continuously expanding;
- Many fun activities which will help to integrate in your team, even outside work hours.
Invest in a career with us!
Where would you like to work?
Please search for a job you are interested in