In the case of absence of the Store Manager / Assistant Store Manager the Supervisor shall be responsible for managing the store independently and ensuring that our store concept is applied in the competitive environment, in accordance with the principles of simplicity and productivity.
Moreover, he shall ensure that sales operations are processed smoothly, in accordance with the statutory provisions.
- Implementing the 4 pillars of sales, taking measures when necessary
- Planning of all the listed products in the assortment, using the planning tools, with the following objectives:
- optimising the stock levels (avoiding shortages and excess levels or duplicates)
- ensuring productive product replenishment
- Developing and optimising the store workflows, in accordance with the principle of simplicity
- Checking unloading delivery plan daily
- Regular quality control and stock rotation in accordance with the applicable rules
- Implementing the principles of placement and daily information
- Processing customer complaints
- Freshness control
- Completed secondary level education
- Previous experience in the retail sector preferable
- A can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Effective planning and organisational skills
After the training you will directly assume responsibility within your working area.
We offer a pleasant work climate in a motivated team, a diversified activity with excellent development perspectives in a dynamic company in continuous expansion, as well as a secure working place and an individual progress, characterized by an advanced, task- oriented professional training.
Important In-Store Numbers!
29% of our management
Over 20 Nationalities
A truly unique workforce!