Are you looking for a dynamic job, where you have contact with the public and which at the same time allows you to manage your life with a certain degree of flexibility? Maybe you already have a job and you’re looking for some extra income? Or maybe you’re a student and you are looking to earn some spending money? If so, this is the right kind of contract for you!
As an employee on a casual contract, your working hours will be flexible and based on your availability! You will work a maximum of 4 shifts per week and you will always be given, at least, one working days’ notice before your shift.
- Assist the Store Management with all areas of store operation
- Operate the checkout and handle cash
- Make sure our shelves are well-stocked at all times
- Carry out regular freshness checks to ensure we offer the freshest produces
- Unpack daily stock deliveries
- Rotate stock
- Keep the store clean and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Help with merchandising stock and preparing for promotions and special offers
- Assist with baking in our in-store bakery
- Completed secondary level of education
- Previous experience in the retail sector preferable
- A can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills
- Reliability & flexibility
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Flexible hours
- A young, dynamic and stimulating work environment
- A solid and structured company
- Many activities which involve employees and help to make a team even outside of work
- On-the-job training
- Pay per minute
Important In-Store Numbers!
29% of our management
Over 20 Nationalities
A truly unique workforce!