Responsible for managing the store independently and ensuring that our store concept is applied in the competitive environment, in accordance with the principles of simplicity and productivity. The Store Manager's right hand.
- Implementing customer service, cleanliness, freshness, availability and "work smart" principles
- Ensuring customers can always buy what they came in for or similar
- Ensuring what you are selling is fresh and top quality
- Dealing with customer queries and refunds
- Motivating employees and creating a results-focused working environment
- Assisting the Store Manager in the day-to-day running of the store
- Exceptional leadership skills gained in retail or other relevant areras
- Strong customer service ethic
- Ability to motivate and develop team members
- Results-oriented attitude
- Excellent conflict management
- Excellent command of English
- Outstanding communication skills in English
At Lidl we consider personal development and growth as essential, therefore we provide our team members with on-the-job training. We offer a pleasant working environment in a motivated team, a diversified activity with development perspectives in a dynamic company in continuous expansion, as well as a secure working place characterised by an advanced, task-oriented, professional training programme.
Important In-Store Numbers!
29% of our management
Over 20 Nationalities
A truly unique workforce!