We are now looking to recruit an organized and diligent team player to join our Accounts Department on a full-time basis.
This role will be based at our Head Office and will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
Our Head Office is currently located in Luqa but we will move to Burmarrad in the next months.
Accounting and Administration
- Managing day-to-day accounting duties and ensure the smooth running of the department
- Managing the month-end process leading to the submission of accurate monthly management accounts in a timely manner
- Assisting in end of year financial statements and annual audit
- Preparing reporting or other analysis on an ad-hoc basis
- Ensuring compliance with accounting policies, internal controls and procedures and assisting in internal audits
Finance and Fiscal
- Management of cashflow, intercompany loans and reconciliations
- Coordinating payments
- Assistance and management of ad-hoc projects
- Assisting in tax compliance and liaising with external tax consultants as required
- Applicants must be fully qualified accounting professionals or currently in the final stages of attaining an accounting qualification such as ACCA
- Experience in a similar position would be considered an asset
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Strong focus on achieving targets and meeting deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Knowledge of SAP would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of Italian would be considered an asset
- A full time, indefinite contract
- A pleasant yet demanding working environment
- Interesting and diverse activities
- Development opportunities in a dynamic company that is continuously expanding
- A secure work place characterised by advanced, task - oriented and professional training.
Other Company Welfare benefits
Paid by the minute