Your role as a Price Checker will be to support the coordination of different projects of the Purchasing department and to assist the regional direction on all matters related to purchasing and promotions.
You shall report to the Sales Area Manager and Purchasing Department in Italy in functional matters.
You shall be answerable and shall report directly to the Purchasing Manager in disciplinary matters.
You will be in charge of the following key areas of responsibility, in agreement with your superior:
- Observation and gathering of our competitors' selling prices
- Analysis & surveillance of local market
- Sample purchasing of products as may be requested by the Purchasing Department
- Preparation and display of samples and products as requested by the Purchasing Department
- Use of communication tools to send information by means of Price Berry, other price collection methods/systems, telephone, fax and mail
- Gather, compile data for reports and information as may be required
- Input and control, checking of data in the operating systems specifically provided
- Manage internal and external correspondence
- Management of archive system and general office duties such as archiving, correspondence etc.
- Creation and monitoring of deadlines of both internal and external communications
- Receipt of incoming calls, and guarantee call back
- Responsible for the necessary and adequate tools to administer work
- Other general secretarial and office work as may be required to fulfil this job
- Flexibility when carrying out a major sampling session
- Carrying out Price Berry checks