The role of the Personnel and Social Manager is a person of trust who is essential in creating a positive work environment where employees feel valued and engaged. Through active listening and awareness of potential challenges, this individual can proactively address concerns and provide guidance to management on how to improve employee satisfaction.
If you want to play a crucial role in fostering a welcoming and supportive workplace culture, this is the right job offer for you!
What you'll do
- Organize workplace visits to hold confidential meetings with employees for the purpose of providing a /safe space to address concerns and gather feedback;
- Record the current mood and present a general overview to managers, based on employee feedback collected during confidential meetings, to improve employee engagement and satisfaction;
- Conduct exit interviews to gather valuable feedback from departing employees and identify areas for improvement in the employment experience;
- Provide support and advice to employees on employment-related issues, including personal matters, and advise on the potential impact on their employment relationship;
- Support employees in the management of transfer practices;
- Organise and participate in social events and initiatives, such as corporate anniversaries, to foster a positive and inclusive workplace culture;
- Analyse results of reports, identify focus issues, and implement intervention measures in agreement with management to address any areas of concern and improve the overall work environment.
What you'll need
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is key to this role;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: able to listen actively and to provide support as needed;
- Capable of working on own initiative and in a team environment;
- Fluent in English and Italian languages in both verbal and written;
- Knowledge of Maltese would be considered an asset;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint;
- Ability to present information in a clear and concise manner;
- In possession of a valid car driving license;
- Degree in Psychology or Human Resources Management would be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of Maltese Employment Law would be considered an asset.
What you'll receive
- A full time, 40 hours per week, contract;
- This position is a maternity cover for 12 months, however, the selected individual may be considered for permanent employment in the future with a solid and structured company;
- A dedicated training plan to ensure you are set up for success;
- A pleasant, yet demanding, work environment which is characterized by diverse work activities;
- Development opportunities in a dynamic company that is continuously expanding.
Other Company Welfare benefits
Paid by the minute