We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our HR team as a Payroll & Reporting Specialist. As the Payroll & Reporting Specialist, you will assist the HR & Legal Manager in the day-to-day running of the department.
If you're looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career in HR and make a positive impact in a dynamic and growing company, we encourage you to apply.
Our Head Office is currently located in Luqa, but during 2023 we will move to Burmarrad.
What you'll do
Your role will include managing the internal payroll process, ensuring accurate and timely processing of payroll, and responding to employee payroll-related queries.
In addition, you will be responsible for updating the relevant HR systems and preparing reports that will help the company reach informed decisions based on HR analytics. Such reports may be drawn up both upon request of management, and proactively. To excel in this role, you must be proficient in Excel and able to generate reports using Excel.
The position holder is directly subordinate to the HR & Legal Manager.
What you'll need
- Must be 18 years or older;
- Good knowledge of payroll principles and related laws and regulations;
- Strong analytical and reporting skills;
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and generating reports using Excel;
- Strong organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks effectively;
- Fluent knowledge of the English language;
- Knowledge of Italian language will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of SAP will be considered an asset but is not mandatory for this role.
What you'll receive
- This position is a maternity cover for 14 months, however, the selected individual may be considered for permanent employment in the future;
- A secure job with a solid and structured company;
- Dedicated training plans to ensure you are set up for success;
- A pleasant, yet demanding, work environment which is characterized by diverse work activities;
- Development opportunities in a dynamic company that is continuously expanding;
- Many fun activities which will help to integrate in your team, even outside work hours.