There are so many reasons for you to join our Lidl Malta Team that it is impossible to list them all! However, we have mentioned a few below:
- A full time, 40 hours per week, organized on 5 days (8 hours per day);
- Annual salary: starting from €39.062;
- Allowances paid for Sundays and Public Holidays worked;
- Night shift allowance when applicable;
- A premium Company car available for both business and private use, with all related management costs borne by the company, including fuel card, insurance and maintenance;
- Company benefits.
- An annual Talent Management process to support your development;
- A dynamic and inclusive environment, with over 450 employees;
- Awarded Top Employer for 6 consecutive years;
- A stable, fast-growing company that is aware of its social responsibility and committed for years to the consolidated CSR program 'A better tomorrow';
- You will be working on shifts, rostered well in advance in order to help in organizing your private life;
- Many fun activities which will help to integrate in your team, even outside work hours.
Onboarding and Development:
- Welcome Event organised on your first day to get to know more about the Company, your role and its challenges, with a 360° training approach (e-learning and on the job);
- Constant support of the Training Manager, a professional figure who will assist you in your career growth within the Company;
- Career Development opportunities open to all employees.
Our business in Malta – as all over Europe and USA – is growing and improving and we are aiming to reach more goals together with our staff!
Take a big step towards a fulfilling career with Lidl, because sometimes Lidl things may lead to great success!