In the role of Assistant Warehouse Manager you will organize the activities of the team entrusted to you to ensure correct and timely management of the goods within the assigned Logistics Center Area.
If you are passionate about the world of logistics and want to be a point of reference for your colleagues, this is the right job offer for you!
Our warehouse is located in Burmarrad.
What you'll do
The main duties for this job offer are:
- Management of the area under responsibility and of the operating personnel;
- Implementation of new projects and concepts;
- Assurance of the correct implementation of the goods control, storage and replenishment processes;
- Preparation and execution of stock takes;
- Participation in the process of selecting new team members;
- Onboarding and training of newly hired team members.
What you'll need
The requirements to fill the role of Assistant Warehouse Manager are:
- Previous work experience in logistics or in structured warehouses;
- Previous experience in coordinating a team;
- Availability to work on shifts, even during the night or the weekends;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Strong goal orientation and ability to multitask;
- Basic computer skills;
- Fluent knowledge of the English and Italian languages;
- Knowledge of Maltese would be considered an asset.
What you'll receive
- Opportunity of a full time contract (40 hours per week).
- A secure job with a solid and structured company;
- Dedicated training plans to ensure you are set up for success;
- A pleasant, yet demanding, work environment which is characterized by diverse work activities;
- Development opportunities in a dynamic company that is continuously expanding;
- Many fun activities which will help to integrate in your team, even outside work hours.
Other Company Welfare benefits
Paid by the minute