It takes talent to implement and run a busy warehouse whilst ensuring that our busy stores are always fully stocked . So we are looking for experienced people with the go-get-it, do-it-better, do-it-faster attitude - business-savvy, team-inspiring, strategic-thinking, who can ensure we deliver great customer service and make our stores the supermarkets of choice in both Malta and Gozo thanks to the meeting of supply-and-demande.
We're offering a highly competitive package and every opportunity to develop your management skills, taking your abilities to another level, in a keep-it-simple, fast-growing, retail-changing business. With goods of all kinds flowing in and out of our stores, it is essential that they are received, stored and delivered on time and in excellent condition.
- Motivating employees and creating a results-focused working environment
- Managing induction, basic and development training for all store employees and carrying out appraisals
- Leading store meetings
- Planning rosters and annual leave
- Implementing of company rules namely healthy and safety policy
- Timely, complete, needs-and-volume-based planning of all the listed products in the warehouse, using rotation figures
- Liasing with other estate tenants and landlord relating to facilities/events occuring
- Optimising the inventory of goods while avoiding shortages of excess, stock levels reacting in the case of excess
- Developing and optimising warehouse work flows, in accordance with the principle of simplicity
- Updating and issuing to the stores the weekly delivery plan and daily delivery plan to esnure correct delivery of stock to shops
- Regular quality control and stock rotation in accordance with applicable rules
- Implementing the principles of placement and daily information
- Exceptional leadership skills gained in retail or other relevant areas
- Ability to understand and interpret KPIs and use initiative to ensure they are always met
- Ability to motivate and develop team members
- Results-oriented attitude
- Excellent conflict management
- Excellent command of English
- Outstanding communication skills in Italian and Maltese
- Previous experience in warehousing/storekeeping
At Lidl we consider personal development and growth as essential, therefore we provide our team members with on-the-job training. We offer a pleasant working environment in a motivated team, a diversified activity with development perspectives in a dynamic company in continuous expansion, as well as a secure working place characterised by an advanced, task-oriented, professional training programme.
A good remuneration package including company car included.
Supplying 8 stores
7 in Malta; 1 in Gozo
With 42% of foreigners
Making us even more dynamic !