Change never scared us, so much so, that we seek to move forward and improve on a daily basis; and such change brings about growth. As part of our growth we are currently looking to recruit a Recruitment, Training and Development Manager.
This role is key to the success of Lidl Malta as the recruitment and development of our employees is essential for our progress. The selected candidate shall ensure that processes run smoothly, in accordance with the company policies. This person selected for this role will be responsible for the identification of recruitment and training needs and to work towards satisfying them. In addition the selected person will oversee the development of our employees’ careers.
What will you do?
- Assessing monthly recruitment needs;
- Organisation of recruitment drives;
- Management of internal recruitment;
- Carrying out of interviews when required or when directed to do so from the Human Resources Senior Manager;
- Benchmarking of rewards and benefits.
Training and career development
- Managing the on-boarding process for new employees;
- Organising and evaluating any training courses and workshops;
- Supervising, consulting and following up on training plans for new employees in collaboration with their respective superiors;
- Maintaining contact with store trainers;
- Visiting new employees during their training period;
- Ensuring that staff attend any mandatory courses;
- Delivering of training as requested from time to time.
- Providing feedback and generating reports as requested by the Human Resources Senior Manager;
- Attendance and/or organisation of any meetings as directed by the Human Resources Senior Manager;
- Presentation of any Human Resources projects related to recruitment, training and development;
- Ensuring compliance with all internal procedures;
- Acting as a contact person for any recruitment, training and development needs for both staff and management.
What will you need?
This role is perfect for a dynamic individual who wants to work for one of the fastest growing international companies in the retail sector. Our ideal candidate would possess the following attributes:
- Excellent command of written and spoken Maltese, English and Italian language;
- Willing to travel for training for up to 6 months;
- Willing to travel around 6 to 8 times yearly for meetings;
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Capable of working on own initiative and in a team environment;
- Hands on approach;
- Experience with managing and delivering training and initiating recruitment drives.
What do we offer?
- Professional training both locally and overseas;
- A generous compensation package;
- A company car;
- The chance to grow both locally and internationally
We look forward to your application!Apply online now!