We are looking for a energetic individual to join our Accounts team as an Accounts Secretary.
The aim of this position is to support the Accounts team in their day to day activity and also to help with clerical duties.
The ideal candidate would have a can-do attitude and would be willing to go the extra mile in order to achieve the targets that have been set.
What will you do?
The holder of the position will be responsible for the following areas of responsibility in agreement with their superior:
- Liaise with employees within the Accounts Department;
- Liaise with suppliers and Lidl Malta store employees as directed by senior members of the accounts team;
- Inputting of direct deliveries, and liaison with all departments concerned;
- Inputting and/or checking of direct delivery invoices;
- Support the accounts department in the day to day duties;
- Carrying out of other secretarial duties.
What will you need?
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of both Maltese & Italian languages will be considered an asset
- Experience working in an office environment, especially in an accounts department, will be considered an asset
What do we offer?
This position is being offered on a full time basis.
At Lidl Malta we believe that our People are the key to our success and therefore, we offer our people excellent development perspectives in a fast-growing, dynamic company.
As an accounts secretary, you will form part of a motivated team and you will carry out a variety of interesting activities.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please feel free to apply!
We look forward to your application!Apply online now!